Connect remotely, diagnose and launch recovery scripts to optimize resolution time.
Initially launched alongside Cisco at Vivatech 2018, the Acklio Backup Connectivity Kit allows establishing a LPWAN redundancy link in case remote network equipment loses its 3G/4G backhaul link (for e.g. because of a network outage or configuration error following updates). The BCKv2 is an affordable and convenient plug & play solution that provides an IP-based management system over LoRaWAN®, NB-IoT or LTE-M. It enables fast diagnostic, remote operation and service restoration to ensure business continuity.
Version 2 now available
The new version of Acklio BCK comes with strong performance improvements and greater ease of use for network operators.
- Very low latency for fast diagnostic and remote operation.
- Seamless integration with your information system with dedicated APIs.
- Full end-to-end SSH communication between the IP equipment and the application.
- Compatibility with any type of equipment supporting SSH.
- Preset diagnostics and maintenance operations (e.g. restoration of backups, reboot or recovery scripts).
Acklio BCK is the very first industrial implementation of the newest IETF IoT standard: the SCHC compression-decompression technology. Co-invented by Acklio, it is the core innovation behind Acklio’s software solutions. Read more about SCHC.