Acklio simplifies the life of integrators to create, build and deliver added value use-cases for smart cities and industry. Acklio’s solutions concentrate and aggregate multiple networks into a single unique platform, unify the way to manage devices, and make them communicate to native IP applications with state of the art of security.
To develop its offer toward integrators and verticals, Acklio is looking for an international business developer, to identify and acquire new channels and partners.
- Identify and qualify integrators developing and delivering LPWAN private networks and E2E solutions for smart cities and industry.
- Identify and qualify verticals having added value use case in the target of Acklio (ie. connectivity migration to LPWAN).
- Create, promote and develop the offering of Acklio to those players, including value proposition, offer and service description and packaging.
- Negotiate and close agreements.
- Follow and animate key accounts.Work in close relationship with marketing and R&D to study offer gaps and required evolutions to match prospects requirements.
Fluent in English, the successful candidate will have worked with IT and telecom integrators with international and national accounts. This role will focus on the European markets developing new business and managing key accounts.
Excellent knowledge of IoT industry, especially for utilities, smart cities and smart grid.
Strong understanding of current markets and potential growth, you will effectively sell and promote service.
Strong influencer with excellent negotiation skills and a natural relationship builder, reflecting brand and company values and nurturing long-term relationships. The International Business Developer will be a competent and energetic individual and be able to travel to designated territories to meet customers, attend exhibitions and events in Europe.
Candidate will ideally be based in Rennes, France. We can consider candidates who want to work from home and who can spend 2/3 days in the office.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining your experience in similar environment.