Do you want your work to have an impact, your opinion to count, your decisions to influence the way future telecoms operate, the way cities become more transparent, the industry more energy efficient, the agriculture cleaner, the power grid more secure?
Are you looking to work in an international team and being at the front line of IoT with participation in open standard development with the major industries in the world?
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to strengthen our R&D team.
Acklio is a young startup based in Rennes, France. It pioneered a technology allowing the emerging IoT constrained networks (LoRaWAN, Sigfox, NB-IoT, LTE-M, ...) to transport applications based on Internet protocols. It thus brings the IoT market a unique solution to conciliate energy efficiency, interoperability and security. It sells its software solutions to operators, embedded hardware and object manufacturers and solution integrators.
You will join an agile team of a dozen people in charge of the development of the cloud platform allowing the interoperability of devices with the Internet world.
You will be involved in all phases of the product life cycle:
- Participate in the evaluation of needs,
- Contribute to the technical specifications,
- Develop new features,
- Carry out the various phases of the tests,
- Perform the production launch and participate in the support,
- Conduct technical watch.
Technical environment: Go, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, K8s, AWS, GitLab, Jira, Confluence
Why joining Acklio?
- Increase your skills on new generation technologies and play a role at the forefront of the IoT.
- Join an ambitious team with a taste for technological challenge and smart solutions.
- Evolve in an inclusive and multicultural workplace, within a team that brings together 6 nationalities, while also being in contact with international corporate clients and partners across 5 continents.
- Benefit from flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a Master's degree in computer science,
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an object-oriented developer applied to telecoms,
- You have a first successful experience in GO development,
- Secondary skills: ReactJS, Docker, GitLab, Jira, Confluence,
- You master the use of databases,
- You are comfortable working day-to-day in English, the working language at Acklio.